Your Energy, Their Cause
Power Up for the Cause negotiates new and renewal electricity and natural gas contracts, fuel and alternate fuel procurement needs, solar energy solutions, and LED Lighting and installation for non-profit dollars. When you let us procure and manage your energy, a donation is made to charity on your behalf.
Our energy team collectively has over 300 years combined experience in the energy industry, and are veterans in the deregulated energy markets of the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. We work with leading, top tier energy suppliers to help cut down on the energy costs of commercial properties. In addition to providing a savings analysis upon request, we offer electricity and natural gas procurement, fuel and alternate fuel procurement, energy management services, and have a standard of excellence in customer service.
Benefits of using Power Up:
- We work with leading, top tier energy suppliers in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
- Our brokering firm specializes in consulting services including energy supply management, energy information management, energy demand management, and risk management.
- Our energy team specializing in fuel and alternate fuel procurement provides a competitive supply of fuel with superior logistics and management needs.
- LED Lighting technology reduces energy consumption by a minimum of 50 percent. Our LED Lighting and installation partners rely on their extensive LED knowledge and expertise to provide comprehensive LED solutions that deliver significant energy and cost savings.
- We strive for the lowest pricing and most competitive contract options for strategic short and long-term savings.
- Our contract negotiations are the best in the industry.
- We truly desire to build long-term relationships with supporting companies to continually benefit a cause.
If you are a charity or other non-profit organization, we would love to partner with you.
Power Up for the Cause is a win-win situation for non-profit organizations and the outstanding companies that support their mission. Power Up donates money on behalf of supporting businesses via their commercial energy usage. The residual donation provides additional funding to aid and promote the work of each non-profit that partners with us.
Benefits of partnering with Power Up:
- Power Up provides residual donation dollars through supporting companies’ commercial energy usage.
- A win-win situation for everyone involved.
- A timeless concept.
- Minimal effort required to participate in Power Up’s energy program.
- Funding continues through long-term relationships with supporting businesses.